Internships in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen: UBIS & CRCC Asia
CRCC Asia has an extensive network of International and Chinese firms (e.g. Morgan Stanley, KPMG, BBC Worldwide, Save the Children, Diageo, Walt Disney, Chine Britain Business Council, British Council, etc.) CRCC Asia are winners of multiple awards in China and globally, in addition to working in partnership with the British Council China on the government-funded Generation UK Campaign. They are exceptionally well positioned to provide students, graduates and young professionals a comprehensive program including specialized work placement and a unique cultural experience in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen. Placement is available in a variety of sectors including: Finance, Legal, Business, Marketing, Engineering, Green Tech and much more. Roughly 30% of CRCC Asia’s interns are offered full-time employment after their internship in China and 89% of their alumni are employed in graduate level jobs within three months of returning to their home countries. Wherever you are in your studies with UBIS, an international internship in mainland China will allow you to differentiate yourself from your peers. Explore diversity and richness in one of the world’s fastest growing economies.
- For UBIS students, the internship is a valuable part of the curriculum and counts towards one (1) of your three (3) credit courses.
- Bachelor student’s three (3) credits are given as: One (1) course or the Capstone Project will be replaced by an Internship and an Internship Management Report.
- Master student’s three (3) credits are given as: One (1) course or the Final Project will be replaced by an Internship and an Internship Management Report.
- Open to students who have completed at least 2 years of a Bachelor degree
- Open to students who have completed at least 1 year and a half of a Master degree
- Fluency in English
- Motivation letter
For more information on CRCC Asia’s Award-Winning China Internship Program, please check the following links:
For more information about the internship format and content, intakes and prices, please contact us.
* Internships assignments are open to students from other universities under certain conditions. Please contact email@example.com for more information.