THE FUTUREWORK FORUM (FWF) www.futureworkforum.com
FWF works with senior management in public and private sector organizations to help them anticipate the future of work and develop strategies and plans that will help them achieve their objectives – inspiring, engaging and directing the best performance from their people.
FWF is a global think tank of more than 20 independent consultants devoted to reviewing, researching, reporting and responding to issues around the future of work. FWF partners’ use their knowledge, experience and unique access to help organizations in both the private and public sector solve tomorrow’s work problems today, including:
- Researching future-of-work issues
- Acting as “expert witnesses” to organizations and institutions
- Providing consulting services to senior managers and corporate planners
- Writing, reporting and presenting on future-of-work issues
- Presenting, debating and chairing conferences and seminars on future world-of-work issues
The future of people management is key in UBIS strategy.
It is the basis to prepare our Clients to world challenges, world environment of tomorrow and real needs of corporate.