1. Application Procedure
Submit along with copies of the following documents:
- Ofﬁcial certiﬁed high school transcript and/or university transcript (ﬁnal transcript of grades and courses) This includes ofﬁcial transcripts for all high schools and universities attended. Please have all transcripts sent to our ofﬁce at the address provided below.
- Ofﬁcial high school diploma and/or university diploma .
- Copies may be sent in with your application, followed be originals by post.
- TOEFL or other ofﬁcial English placement exam results (If your previous schooling has not been in English or Non-Native English speakers). Have all results submitted to our ofﬁce directly from the testing agency. Copies may be sent in with your application, followed be originals by post.
- Two passport photo
- Motivation letter (Max 250 words)
Students in need of a Swiss student visa for on-ground studies must also submit the following documents, required by the Swiss authorities, in addition to those listed above:
- Bank Statements showing at least CHF9’000 or equivalent
- Photocopy of a valid passport
- Study Plan indicating why the student chose Switzerland, why Geneva, why UBIS, what the student plans to study, how long it will take, what degree(s) the student intends to achieve, and the student’s plans to leave Switzerland after completing his/her studies
Please note than all original copies must be send by post to:
Ofﬁce of University Admissions
University of Business and International Studies (UBIS)
av. Blanc, 46
2. Application Fee
Pay a non-refundable CHF100 application processing fee (payment can be made via Paypal, credit card, bank transfer, Western Union, PostFinance or cash).
Many thanks for your interest in UBIS and for considering our University for your education and career. You will receive in the coming days all information needed and our team will do their best to answer all your questions. Your application will be processed upon payment of a CHF100.00 application fee.
Pay by bank transfer
to the following account:
IBAN: CH27 0024 0240 8546 4701 E
Bank code : 240
Rue de Rhone 8
UBIS SA-University of Business and International Studies
46, Avenue Blanc
by clicking the button below:
WE WELCOME YOU At UBIS we welcome students from everywhere and every background. As such you might benefit from the following options:
Transfer your credits
UBIS welcomes students who wish to continue their studies by transferring to the university. UBIS has three 16- week semesters per year and offers students 6 entry date per year- more flexibility in starting your studies. As a rule, UBIS accepts a maximum of 90 (30*3-credit courses) in transfer for undergraduate studies and a maximum of 18 (6*3-credit courses) for graduate studies. Please note that transfer credits are never evaluated without receipt of the student’s full application form and all above supporting documentation.
Top up program (Gain a second degree)
Addressed to graduated student, this program allow you to gain a second degree by completing some courses with us. Be seen as unique and boost your career with the UBIS top up degree.