Submit along with copies of the following documents by email to email@example.com:
- Ofﬁcial certiﬁed high school transcript and/or university transcript (ﬁnal transcript of grades and courses) This includes ofﬁcial transcripts for all high schools and universities attended. Please have all transcripts sent to our ofﬁce at the address provided below.
- Ofﬁcial high school diploma and/or university diploma .
- Copies may be sent in with your application, followed be originals by post.
- TOEFL or other ofﬁcial English placement exam results (If your previous schooling has not been in English or Non-Native English speakers). Have all results submitted to our ofﬁce directly from the testing agency. Copies may be sent in with your application, followed be originals by post.
- Two passport photo
- Motivation letter (Max 250 words)
Students in need of a Swiss student visa for on-ground studies must also submit the following documents, required by the Swiss authorities, in addition to those listed above:
- Bank Statements showing at least CHF9’000 or equivalent
- Photocopy of a valid passport
- Study Plan indicating why the student chose Switzerland, why Geneva, why UBIS, what the student plans to study, how long it will take, what degree(s) the student intends to achieve, and the student’s plans to leave Switzerland after completing his/her studies
Please note than all original copies must be send by post to:
Ofﬁce of University Admissions
University of Business and International Studies (UBIS)
av. Blanc, 46
Pay a non-refundable CHF100 application processing fee (payment can be made via Paypal, credit card, bank transfer, Western Union, PostFinance or cash. For more information about payment, please visit: http://www.ubis-geneva.ch/payment/)
UBIS welcomes students who wish to continue their studies by transferring to the university. UBIS has three 16-week semesters per year and offers students 6 entry date per year- more ﬂexibility in starting your studies. As a rule, UBIS accepts a maximum of 90 (30 3-credit courses) semester credit hours in transfer for undergraduatestudies and a maximum of 18 (6 3-credit courses) semester credit hours for graduate studies. Please note that transfer credits arenever evaluated without receipt of the student’s full application form and all above supporting documentation.